2008/03/19

Code Red

I was quite, no, very irritated when i have students coming to tell me that e timetable i have was damn slack or they believe it is cos they often see me in the cafe with my students.

I had done a survey across depts n the outcome is the number of teaching hours i have is 16.5 as compared to the most in other depts which clocks up to 12hrs. I dun give a damn whether it is a H2 or H1 subject. In fact people teaching H2 subjects obtain more respect than H1 lang cos theirs are included in the rank points while the latter is not.

N i need to be with my students cos i want to know them better, to provide support n help if need be. I dun like to leave them in the lurch. N the more time i spend with them, it means that the work on my table is continuously piling. N i still need to clear them. But i can't sacrifice the communication time with students, so i just need to do a better job of balancing time n higher rate of efficiency.

I have no wish to list out all the shit i have to do, but just stop irritating me with such stupid remarks esp when u have no DAMN idea what the hell i'm going thru. Keep ur mouth shut n i will be truly thankful. While i having been trying to understand what u have been or have to go thru, maybe it is time u mature n learn to understand what i have to go thru.

I can't wait for 2009 June to come. My bond will be cleared n i'm free to leave the service. N u will be free of this undesirable element.

No comments: