I'm listening to the recording of "One Family,One Flag" concert which took place on 6th Aug 2006 in Esplanade Concert Hall.
It's the BEST concert. Though every batch has their own unique concert, but to me the "One Family,One Flag" concert is the BEST!!My proudest moments! So proud to see the JC band on stage, so proud of them making this concert so perfect!
This concert touched my heart. In years to come, i will still remember this concert which will be the last i would forget. If i do forget, then i must really be senile.
If anyone thinks it is an easy feat to put 4 bands on stage for a concert with the least mistakes made, pls, by all means go n try. I really gave my all for this concert n even pringles knew it cos he said it was a perfect concert.
I think for each n every who had performed in this concert, to forget the moments on stage, is not an easy thing to do. It's the pride of the SAV bands-One Family Unbroken
No comments:
Post a Comment